Tuesday, December 12, 2006

one-liners: tiny flying bears edition

  • Stephen Colbert re this news story: "This is just more support for what I've always said — that bats are nothing but tiny flying bears."
  • It's not funny, but goddamn is this a good post about feminism. So I'm sharing. Feel free to ignore it if you're not interested.
  • Now, this? Not funny either. In fact, it's fucking terrifying. And kind of vomit-inducing. Do not click that link while you're eating.
  • No good deed goes un— wait, there are no good deeds involved in this exchange.
  • He's right, ROTFLMFAO doesn't even come close.
  • This person is blogging his way through the new Thomas Pynchon. Why? I don't know, why does anyone do anything?
  • Knit a boob, knit a uterus. Where is the pattern that will show me how to knit a prick, I'd like to know. Sexism! Oh, and here's a Princess Leia hat.
  • This man can scat like nobody's business. Check out "Folsom Prison Blues."
  • These Italian science fiction novel covers are dead awesome.
  • That Jesus was a total fag. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
  • And while I'm being offensive: gallery of freaks. Because we all love a good freak now and again.
  • People, people, when will you learn? It is sheer folly to leave an Irish camel alone with booze and mince pies.
  • Several creepy things made of meat. But of course I think most everything made of meat is creepy.
  • More creepiness: ladies, apparently if you stick some Lysol up your hoo ha, you'll never grow old. From this Flickr pool (and there's one for dudes, too -- my favorite there is "Puttin' on the Dog").
  • Speaking of Flickr pools: I hereby present you with the I Crush Your Head pool.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

7 Comments:

At 10:46 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No woman who has a normal foundation of good health can be forgiven for failing to 'stay young with her husband'..."

I am appalled. And by whose standards is a Lysol douche considered normal?

On the other hand... I crush your head.

 
At 11:46 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

My favorite line is, "So often it is her own fault." Apparently, a Lysol douche is normal for people who believe that vaginas harbor mysterious energy- and fun-sucking microorganisms. Now there's an embarrassing problem to ask your OB about.

 
At 8:16 AM PST, Blogger Randall James said...

First, the animatronic flesh shoe looks like David Cronenberg made it. Second, I'm having trouble with the fag Jesus link. It takes me back to Italian science fiction.

 
At 12:43 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Fixed. And you're right about the Cronenberg shoe.

 
At 4:35 PM PST, Blogger idler king said...

Spermcube is at least funny strange. And I think it's funny ha ha in its earnestness.

 
At 11:50 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Yeeeeah... I may just not be able to laugh at it because the site where I found it went into some detail about how the Spermcubers are asking people to send them unrefrigerated sperm through the mail, and also the cooling mechanism for the sperm doesn't appear likely to work very well, and also how are they planning on disposing of a cubic meter's worth of rotting biological waste? So every time I try to laugh I barf a little.

 
At 12:37 PM PST, Blogger idler king said...

Shoot, lady. As the old bluesmen say, "You ain't got no heart / for consepshooul art."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home