Saturday, December 02, 2006

in which i waste some more time

Okay, this is my last post of the day, I promise. I'm procrastinating, in case it's not obvious.

I'm a little shocked that Morrissey isn't the "pseudo historical figure" who "best suits" me. I'm going to assume that it's because the quiz sensed my moustacheular affinity with Nietzsche. I can't believe I'm more Hugh Hefner than Charles Manson, though. Weird.

You scored as Friedrich Nietzsche. Well you're an egotistical maniac, and you are so very iconoclastic that you probably are currently lost in a post-modern Jupiter, I mean jungle of self-definition.

Don't let it get you down though, someday, through a willful onslaught of reinterpretation of dated forms and ideas, you will strike on something that passes as remotely new, and people WILL be into it on the basis of how hip it is alone. Also, the average espresso drinker looks up to you.

Friedrich Nietzsche


100%

Dante Alighieri


75%

Steven Morrissey


75%

Miyamoto Musashi


67%

Adolf Hitler


58%

C.G. Jung


58%

Elvis Presley


42%

Stephen Hawking


42%

Hugh Hefner


42%

Sigmund Freud


33%

Jesus Christ


33%

O.J. Simpson


25%

Charles Manson


25%

Mother Teresa


8%

What Pseudo Historical Figure Best Suits You?
created with QuizFarm.com

3 Comments:

At 11:04 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not allowed to leave the html, but I am Jung.

 
At 12:32 AM PST, Blogger idler king said...

I was a mixture of Miyamoto Musashi, Stephen Hawking, and Nietzsche, with the first winning out.

Something's amiss there, surely.

 
At 12:54 AM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Shosh, you also had Dante in the second spot. Synchronicity! Or maybe not. But I'm so saying "Synchronicity!" from now on instead of "Jinx!"

Idler, you know good and well that you love playing with swords.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home