Monday, November 20, 2006

i hate writing papers

I don't have anything to say at the moment, I just need a palate-cleanser, because this paper I just wrote? Is bad, bad, bad.
  • A burrito is not a sandwich. Now it's legally true! But you knew it in your heart all along.
  • Yay South Africa! Fuck you, America.
  • This site will tell you, if you dug a hole straight through the earth, where you'd come out. It's actually not very interesting. I don't know why I thought it would be. And I have no idea why I'm posting about it right now.
  • Crispin Glover is a gentleman, and will not impoverish our polysemy.
  • So this is a relatively low-quality talking cat video, but what the hey. I'm a completist.
  • I don't know why, but I cannot get enough of Drew from Toothpaste for Dinner and Natalie Dee from Natalie Dee's pictures of their dogs. Look, they put them in stripey sweaters! Look, one of them is too fat for his sweater!
  • Okay. I'll leave you with some Andrew Marvell — who, my professor's assertion notwithstanding, and his ringlets notwithstanding either, ain't no lady. I love that, in this poem, the Body complains about how its Soul, like, forces it to stand upright, and that is scary: "Which, stretcht upright, impales me so, / That mine own Precipice I go."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home