Tuesday, December 12, 2006

mild and temporary relief

One final exam over with, and all my post-1800 assignments taken care of. Now I have two exams tomorrow (which I haven't begun to study for), another one due by Wednesday night, and a full semester's notes to re-write (longhand) and make pretty in order to turn in at my last exam on Friday. My back is killing me, the phlegm-head continues unabated, and I haven't moved from the couch in three days. I'm not kidding, I think my leg muscles have atrophied. Oh well, at least the heart palpitations are down to one every few minutes (I hit a high earlier tonight of one about every three seconds). Fucking decongestant, am I right? Fuck you, decongestant.

Well, moving on, here's a thing I think is cool. It claims to be like Flickr but without the pictures; but what it really means is that it's like Flickr, but with words instead of pictures. As you might guess, I am ridiculously enthusiastic about this. Here's mine so far.

Also: Hail Mary Shelley. And now I needs my intelligence sleep.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 8:03 AM PST, Blogger idler king said...

Linking Hail Mary Shelley without comment was awfully cruel. But at least I got my chance to exercise untried resources of the mind. I hope it happens again sometime!

(Godwin inside, Godwin inside, every single Shelley has a Godwin inside.)

 
At 11:36 AM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Hey, my professor did it to me. It's quite something, isn't it? I especially like the winking Mary on the front page.

Godwin inside, ha.

 
At 1:43 PM PST, Blogger idler king said...

I can't stop reading it. I don't know whether to laugh, sigh, or hope the author eventually got medical assistance.

How did your professor frame it?

 
At 1:53 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

I had to stop reading it, because I was afraid it would start making too much sense to me.

My professor just included it as the last in a series of otherwise perfectly reasonable links to information about Percy and Mary. I suspect he was trying to get a reaction out of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home