Friday, February 10, 2006

some brief words before sleep takes me (against my will)

I don't sleep anymore. Who needs it? Glub glub. Bullet points, yeeahhh that's the ticket.
  • My love for New Order grows ever more tragic day by day.
  • This little bugger has mismatched eyes. I have no words.
  • I'm all about the serial comma. Represent.
  • I totally have a friend who has a cousin who ran off and joined the circus. How awesome is that? I get 10 bonus cool points.
  • Leaving work today, I got cut off by a cop with a giant buckwheat moustache who was flipping an illegal u-turn. Waah.
  • Big Brother Butterstick redux: I swear last time I looked at this site there was no manifesto. Or posse page. Check me out, I am in his posse times two.
  • From here on out, I'm calling all redheads "Ginger." I've said it before, but this time I really mean it.
Ah well. Sleep is a rose, as the Persians say.

2 Comments:

At 4:04 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have words: Australian Shepherd.

 
At 7:01 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Yes! Aussies! Why is is that all Australian dogs are so freaking awesome? Shepherds, cattle dogs, dingoes. Hang on, I'm still talking to that one girl I know, right? Don't confuse me. Gosh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home