Monday, January 09, 2006

tapes 'n tapes

This band is in the opening stages of its bid to take over the indie music blogs. For the record, I have totally known about them for like two and a half weeks now, so I was ahead of the wave. In other words, I'm better than you.

Seriously, though, check them out. I swear, this is close to the dumbest band name I've ever heard, but Tapes 'N Tapes are excellent. At least the 4 songs available online are. Check out their website, MySpace page, and this interview with *Sixeyes (an extremely prolific mp3 blog which I recommend checking out only if you have no job). You can buy Tapes 'N Tapes' full-length album on their website (which I just did). They're touring on the east coast right now, but not coming to California anytime soon (sigh). Right now I am wishing so hard that I ran a club and could try to entice them here with buxom tube-topped California college girls, because in about 2 months they're going to be untouchable. Anyway, listen now while I will still think you're cool if you like them, cause you've got a narrow window here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home