Wednesday, August 16, 2006

A! N! N! O! U! N! C! E! M! E! N! T!

Ahem.

THIS IS SO EXCITING YOU GUYS!

Guess what the boyfriendicle did? Oh yeah. Uh huh. He started a you-know-what. A — yes, you do know what. I guess I can stop calling him "Boyfriend" now, since he's publicly admitted to having a name. It's Randall James! Or Randy, if you nasty.

Randall James! Randall James, welcome to this-here blogosphericle. Randall James, I thank you for bowing to the inevitable. Randall James, your blog is going to be awesome! Randall James, though, I must say I wish you would make your cruelty public. If you've got it, flaunt it. Don't hide your light under a bushel. That's what I never say. By the way, Randall James, I really like that you're Randall James, like Henry and William. Would you care for a pudding? It's Swedenborgian.

What? I'm going to bed now. As for the rest of you, you simply must visit RandallJamesBlog and show him some good lovin'. Instanter!

3 Comments:

At 6:21 AM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

Oh shit. I haven't seen blinking text in five years.

Pullin' out the stops, all for the R.J.

 
At 8:49 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, no kidding... I think I might have epilepsy now. Blog o' RJ better be worth it, ma'am.

 
At 10:18 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

I had to look up how to do that, too. Turns out you add the html tag "blink". I share my hard-fought wisdom with you, my friends.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home