Tuesday, August 01, 2006

finally, a realistic commercial

This plus the Anthony Stewart Head cachet equals one new customer for Folgers. No, I do not care if it tastes like windshield wiper fluid.

Today, I:
  1. had a nosebleed
  2. was complimented on an article of clothing I was wearing by a woman running full-tilt past me along the sidewalk
  3. found out I got an A in math (99!)
  4. received a pair of jeans in the mail which are a full six inches too long, and which i do not plan on returning
  5. learned about the aardvark (a member of the family tubulidentata!), the numbat (they have a degenerate jaw!), and bandicoots (it means "pig-dog"!), with special emphasis on bilbies (from now on I believe in the Easter Bilby!)
  6. discovered that my hair is now long enough to make bangs
Why is it that I feel like numbered lists are any better than bullet points? Stupid, stupid.

So who's up for a pilgrimage to the new American Apparel for some pre-Fiesta pubic lice? Bring your rat-tails.

3 Comments:

At 12:38 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmmmm... tee shirts...

Think they'll trade me for cookies? Math problems? Carpet lint?

 
At 8:53 AM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

I like that one of the spirits of the morning belches butterflies. It's his thing, apparently.

Also, I can't see it because it's on the back of my head, but I think a rat-tail has chosen me. Else a rat-tail is incipient.

Man, I could sure use a skin-tight aqua tank top. Or lemon.

 
At 11:30 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Shosh, I am pretty sure they will trade you for used underwear.

Idler, you wouldn't tease me about the rat tail, would you? Don't be cruel.

Seriously, American Apparel, everyone. I'm going, and I'm buying leotards.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home