Tuesday, April 25, 2006

so foursquare!

Okay, so I'm going a little nuts tonight. I don't have to do math for an entire two months and I'm so excited that I'm staying up late and pouring my heart and soul into poorly-written but enthusiastic blog posts. Think of the bounty you'll receive when I'm done with the math class!

So anyway, this one is super important. I hope Shosh doesn't mind me posting a photo, but she made me the most k-rad night shirt ever and I am way too excited to keep it to myself:

So ornate, so casually allusive*, so (as she points out) freaking emo! And what's more, so purple! I love it so much! The last item of clothing anyone made for me was a t-shirt that my friend from 7th grade, Aruna Inversin, sent me shortly after I moved to Virginia, 14 years ago (sharp intake of breath). I still have it. It has a superhero screenprinted on it, in flying super-action pose, fist in the air. I think it has lightning bolts on it too or something. I suspect it was actually made as an art class project and Aruna didn't know what to do with it, so he sent it to me. I love it, too. But this one, this one was made on purpose specially for me, and I love it even more, and I will wear it until it falls apart, and then I will call Shosh in tears and demand that she make me a new one.


*Hey! There are two allusions on this shirt — see if you can spot the other one!

3 Comments:

At 4:05 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Oh my god, I can't believe this. Aruna! How the hell are you? Yes, 7th grade was about 80,000 years ago. Do you know who I am? Since this is all anonymous? It's nice to hear from you, regardless. Sorry about using your name on my blog, that must be weird. If you want me to take it off and replace it with a clever pseudonym, that's cool. :)

Oh man, the internet freaks me out sometimes. (In a good way.)

 
At 11:42 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Cha! Bingo! You've cracked the code.

Okay, so I did google you and my goodness, boy, you are all over IMDB! That's awesome! It's so &mdash well, profoundly odd, but nice &mdash to see someone my age who actually knows what he wants to do, does it, and is good at it to boot. I'm impressed.

 
At 3:26 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Oh, the hand picture, I think I remember that. What a weirdo I used to be! (I am totally normal now.) Yeah, I do work there (sadly) but if you want to email me, better to send it to piehat{at}gmail.com. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home