Sunday, January 29, 2006

bollywood bollywood bollywood

I found this facial recognition thingy that claims to analyze a photo of you that you upload and then tell you what celebrities you most look like. My first 3 results for this thing were just so fucking awesome that I began to question life as I knew it.

But then the next three were a little confusing. Don't get me wrong, I'm awfully complimented by that last one (apparently a Bollywood actress), and Bette Davis looking sinister I have no complaints about, but Diana Ross? Seriously? Whatever.

Aaaaand then it got ugly. This one just can't be right, she is so way more punk than me!

Number eight: now that's better.

And number nine is a person in a baseball cap (another Bollywood actress). Yeah, no, something's wrong here, I think.

2 Comments:

At 2:48 PM PST, Blogger idler king said...

You are the one-eyed subcontinental Diana Ross of teen pop stars. And apparently cute as a button.

They all beat a young George Thorogood or Harry Hamlin in Clash of the Titans.

 
At 11:07 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I ran my brother through, just for kicks. It came up with both Keith Moon and Ian Curtis. Dude.

I, on the other hand, will be forever likened unto Kirsten Dunst. Until one of us dies. Then whoever's left over will be said to look like the one who's "gone before."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home