Wednesday, January 18, 2006

whatchoo talkin' 'bout

Skating With Celebrities is what I'm talkin' about, Willis! I turned this thing on just now out of desperation -- yes, and because I have a secret fantasy of seeing Dave Coulier in a gruesome zamboni accident. It took me and the boyfriend several minutes to figure out that that the "Todd" we were watching stumble about the ice was none other than Todd Bridges -- i.e., Willis from Diff'rent Strokes. In fact, it took us until he used Gary Coleman's catchphrase. How sad it must be to have to use Gary Coleman's catchphrase in order to get people to recognize you! Still, not as sad as being Gary Coleman, so I guess Todd got hit with the better end of that stick. Gosh, I want him to win so bad. Although I'd settle for Debbie...orah Gibson, if only because she inspired "Electric Fish," my childhood friend Larry's touching lament on the tragedy of seafood allergies.

Best quote so far comes from Scott Hamilton: "You guys are so hot, you could melt all this STUFF!"

In other news: Jared Leto, you've taken away my will to live.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home