Thursday, February 16, 2006

awesomeawesomeawesomeawesomeawesome

Here you go, Idler. Coffee & coffee, sandwich, coffee & coffee, sandwich, coffee & coffee, I'm stuck in a feedback loop here, sandwich. For those who haven't already heard about this sign ten fuckbillion times, the Idler and I saw this place a few months ago while headed down Western in L.A. on the way to a concert at the Wiltern (probably Wilco if I had to guess, but that's just going by the odds). Apparently someone else noticed it, too. I love how the sandwich letters are all sideways. Wasn't it closed, though? Oh, maybe it reopened! Who's up for a fieldtrip? I'll buy you coffee, coffee, and a sandwich.

Now everyone go look at this cat bread thing singing about cuppycakes. I'm already having the nightmares.

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM PST, Blogger idler king said...

Coffee & coffee, sandwich!

    Coffee & Coffee

sandwich
            Coffee & Coffee

I realize now it's all I ever wanted to say.

 
At 5:38 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've seen that place! I thought I must have imagined it! Fieldtrip! Fieldtrip! Sandwich!

And that cat bread nearly killed me dead. Where the bloody hell do you dig this shit up??

 
At 10:24 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Coffee & coffee sandwich coffee & coffee. Repeat till the page is full, printer.

Oh Shoshie. I think we've all seen this place, if only in our dreams. Our beautiful, beautiful dreams... Sandwich!

How I find this crap is, I hate my job and spend all day on the internet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home