Sunday, February 04, 2007

lordy lordy


Spanking Cats is the new Talking Cats (which in its turn was once the new Kittens Falling Asleep).

Today was the Puppy Bowl. I missed most of it, but watched a little for form's sake. All I have to say is, it seemed very unfair to the dachshund puppy to put her in there with the viszla, who was very much bigger, and awfully gung ho.

By the way, I still get at least one hit on last year's liveblogging stunt every single day. And today this person sent some more traffic my way. Yes yes, I freely admit that spending three hours of my life blogging about puppies playing with each other was a violently ridiculous thing to do. But I've said it before and I'll say it again — it was a BOLD MOVE, and I regret it not one whit, even if it has made me the laughingstock of the internet.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 8:20 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So this is what you do when I am sleeping off a sick in the other room...

 
At 10:39 AM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Yes! See the lengths to which you force me to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home