Monday, January 22, 2007

my parturifacien

I don't know if everyone else gets the same kind of spam I do, but I like to think I'm special.
cretin, I shouted back. The macho showdown with these macho mothers really nice chamber group here, as well as a symphony orchestra-they swinemen we were in no mood to be trifled with. It must have shown in probably have done it on all fours. As it was I stumbled into our like everything else you saw. The dog is your body, the thing you us informed about all the masculine meanderings beyond the wall. I sword into a leather scabbard, then swung down from his mount. The She took a very efficient-looking hypodermic from the reticule As though speaking his name had been a summons; bugles sounded, the Callin to the engine room for power, power, power.
Sincerely, Maynard Beauchamp.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:33 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, I thought dog was MY body??

 
At 10:07 PM PST, Blogger thedrymock said...

Maybe your body is a different dog.

 
At 11:06 AM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I am a newfie. That person is a fucking chihuahua, I can tell.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home