Wednesday, January 10, 2007

adventures in snot manufacture

Someone's been reading my head. (From We Have Pie Charts. See also: Analysis of Tragedies.)

Actually, puns are a little beyond me at this point. I've been sick for three days, sick with incessant throat ticklings, endless rivulets of snot, and violent coughing that stops only to allow for a violent sneeze now and again. Every muscle in my body aches. I got about four hours of sleep Monday night, and oh, right around 30 minutes' worth last night. I should probably go to sleep now, in fact, but as it turns out, I'm not really tired.

I might have a brain tumor.

Hey! Here's a drinking game for you. Watch Alias, and do a shot every time a character uses the word "endgame." Or wears a wig for no reason. Or fakes his own death.

I don't even have the wherewithal for bullet points right now, so here's a list of links for you: engrish exprained (be sure to follow the menu link!), world's tallest man saves some dolphins, a dancing skellington, cat armor, ponies yay!, blasphemy woo!, Real Genius 2: Electric Boogaloo, and: but why buy the camel when you can get the hump for free?

Oh oh oh.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home