Monday, February 19, 2007

ipod game redux

It's that time again I guess.


How does the world see you?
The Smiths, "Ask"

Will I have a happy life?
Lightnin' Hopkins, "You're Gonna Miss Me"

What do my friends really think of me?
Eels - "Cancer for the Cure"

Do people secretly lust after me?
Cocteau Twins, "Cico Buff"

How can I make myself happy?
Pulp, "Razzmatazz"

What should I do with my life?
The Mountain Goats, "Fall of the Star High School Running Back"

Will I ever have children?
The Cure, "Why Can't I Be You?"

What is some good advice for me?
Elastica, "See That Animal"

How will I be remembered?
The White Stripes, "Same Boy You've Always Known"
["If there's anything good about me, I'm the only one who knows." And fuck you too, Great Ipod Spirit.]

What is my signature dancing song?
The Fall, "Touch Sensitive"

What do I think my current theme song is?
The Clash, "The Sound of the Sinners"

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Ambulance LTD, "Young Urban"

What song will play at my funeral?
Duran Duran, "Ordinary World"

What type of men do I like?
The Joggers, "Wicked Light Sleeper"

What is my day going to be like?
Spoon, "Primary"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home