Monday, September 25, 2006

another content-free post

Do I need to read Harry Potter now, you guys? Also, Randy:
Where the reading of novels prevails as a habit, it occasions in time the entire destruction of the powers of the mind."
-Samuel Taylor Coleridge
I knew I'd have occasion to use that.


And while I'm here, what the hell, let's have some funny animals. YouTube is still the tits. No need to thank me. It's what I do.

Firstly, these cats have something to say to you. For one of them, that something is "Deedle deedle deedle."


For another, it's "Oh Long Johnson."

Secondly:


Imagine the mama is Bjork, and the baby is P.J. Harvey.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:19 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, read it. Join me on the darkish-purple side.

I cannot watch your animals at work. They will make strange noises and weird my coworkers/bosses out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home