Saturday, April 29, 2006

let's have some fun

Hello, babies. It's S, a, tur, day, night, and I'm at work doing data entry. Getting paid an ungodly amount to do overtime data entry. Which doesn't sound bad when I put it like that, but trust me, it's fucking torture. Which is why I'm pleading for anyone else who isn't actually having a life at this moment to give me something interesting to do while I type little numbers and clicky the mousey. Shosh is very kindly IMing with me even though she's trying to paint her walls right now, but the rest of you are going to have to pitch in too. Know any indie bands I might enjoy but haven't heard of because I'm not as cool as you? I want to hear them! Funny web comics? Who's the new Natalie Dee, guys? Anything good on YouTube? Christ almighty, anything.

I just went out to get a burrito and a hideously balding man helping his young, hot, drunk date climb into his Audi gave me the ol' stinkeye. Because I walked through the parking lot behind his car. That is to say, I walked through my company's parking lot, which he is not actually supposed to park in while he proves to his date at the swanky restaurant next door that he's really awfully well-to-do.

This is my Saturday night. I'm crying for help.

7 Comments:

At 12:39 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Nobody? Okay, how pathetic am I? Sheesh. Oh, well, take this Robert Blake, you nobodaddies.

*

Why art thou silent & invisible
Father of jealousy
Why dost thou hide thyself in clouds
From every searching Eye

Why darkness & obscurity
In all thy words & laws
That none dare eat the fruit but from
The wily serpents jaws
Or is it because Secresy
gains females loud applause

*

(It's funny because it's true!)

 
At 2:30 AM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

Oi, who's this Robert chap, then?

 
At 2:35 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

What? I don't know what you mean.

I had a really long day yesterday. And now my computer's broken, so today is looking even longer. And I have to go back to work.

 
At 6:29 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Fuck! That's all.

 
At 9:56 PM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

If I called my house on Robert Blake's cell phone, would he answer my home phone?

Is he any relation to William?

Sorry about your "computer trouble."

("computer trouble" equals "bollocksed scag deal"?)

 
At 10:33 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Yes yes, I actually did comprehend my mistake. When I typed in "Robert Blake," I thought to myself, "Is that the right name?" Then I thought to myself, "Of course that's the right name. That's a person's name. Why wouldn't it be the right name?"

I say again, yesterday sucked balls.

 
At 1:45 AM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

I meant William Blake. Did you get that it was William Blake? Sorry about the "ball-sucking."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home