Saturday, March 04, 2006

one-liners

  • At this point I am prepared to have as many as ten of Will Robinson Sheff's babies. This one's for you, boys. But this one made me giggle.
  • Why? Dear god why, why the fuck?
  • A good phlebotomist is surprisingly hard to find. Yesterday, I was serviced by a good phlebotomist, who left only a tiny green bruise as evidence of her needle's journey into my vein. (I'm very sleepy right now.)
  • Magical Grid of Bad Emo Hair.
  • A confession: I've been watching Sex and the City. It's really really very, very bad. But I'm compelled. Why? I don't know. Why does anyone do anything?
  • Boyfriend doesn't have enough fingers to do the "ies." This'll hafta do ya.

1 Comments:

At 6:53 PM PST, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you be so short?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home