Friday, October 03, 2008

lesson of the day

Never, under any circumstances, should you engage with reactionary douchebags on your friend's brother's Facebook wall.

And you should especially not email them after you've been asked to stop posting on said friend's brother's Facebook wall in order to make one last point about what fucking lying bigoted douchey lie-bags they are. Why? Well, because it will get you nothing but a copy of some document called the "Defining Principles of Conservatism."

Regrets. I has them.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:18 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No honey, no regrets. if nothing else, you suceeded in pissing off said "bigoted douchey lie-bag." And that, my friend, is worth its weight in gold. Next time you just have to keep yourself from letting said "bigoted douchey lie-bag" get to you and piss you off. Because there are pleeeeenty of those in the world and they will always be looking to piss you off.

 
At 10:47 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

True, true. I did pretty well keeping my calm for a while, but when he started equating paying an extra $6/year in property taxes to anal rape, I totally lost it. Mostly I regret the wasted time and energy, because I swear those kinds of douchebags just love working themselves up into a rage so they can refuse to listen to reason and say horrible things with impunity.

By the way, is that who I think it is? I don't know if you want your name used out here in the open on the internet, so does it start with a C.?

 
At 10:49 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Oh! And I didn't even mention the link he left (in another place on this friend's wall) to one of those bloody-fetus-picture websites, talking about how it was "the truth about abortion" (although I'm sure he misspelled at least 3 of those 4 words).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home