Tuesday, October 10, 2006

i love heresy

Hey, Idler! We should totally hang out when we both get to The City of Dis. Anyone else going to be there?


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Sixth Level of Hell - The City of Dis!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very High
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Low

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

At 4:18 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

A confession unrelated to the heresy: I am totally skipping French class right now.

 
At 4:26 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, baby. I'm too sexy for your dis. (see blog)

 
At 5:12 PM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

French is the language of heresy.

I'm jazzed about moving to the city, even though from what I recall the historical heretics are mostly nondescript. Unless you're Umberto Eco, I reckon. Which I amn't.

 
At 10:04 PM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Ooh, l'hérésie! Well, we can all just hang out with Peter Abelard. Perhaps he'd like to join the Sweet and Tender Hooligans.

 
At 10:53 PM PDT, Blogger idler king said...

I dunno, maybe Abelard's more a Moztard. What's the ETA on the satin jackets? And how flammable is satin?

 
At 12:39 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

Abelard seems kinda like a Suedehead to me. And if I could find a place to order satin jackets, we'd have them by now.

 
At 11:24 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pish posh.

http://www.teamsportswear.com/product/3272

Get them personalised locally at Sew What.

Hop to!

 
At 11:27 AM PDT, Blogger thedrymock said...

You are awesome. Boys, we're getting the pink ones. I'm not even kidding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home