Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I know I said that one time that I would never talk again about what Google searches people have used to get to my blog, because it's the stupidest possible use of blog space, but the last few days have been so unbelievably awesome I can't resist any more. I mean, I'm aware that I'm the only one who cares. But fuck you guys! It's my blog, and I can bore you if I want to. You'll keep coming back, because you like me. Or at least you like what I do for you. By which I mean bring you puppies. Anyway! I hereby suspend that silly old rule for the next ten seconds in order to bring you the following:
Still no "eat a bag of dicks," though.

And okay, here's some puppies, for good measure (pay attention, Shosh!).

Over and out.

1 Comments:

At 7:54 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DOXIES!!! You rawk, Pie. OMG, the tails and the growling and the where is mine already?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home